US forms

Withholding Statement
(For Non-US Simple/Grantor Trusts and Partnerships). Find it here (pdf, 148 KB)

For forms issued by the IRS, please refer to the most current versions on the IRS website (we recommend you use Google Chrome to open the IRS forms):

  • Form W-8IMY
    Certificate of Foreign Intermediary, Foreign Flow-Through Entity, or Certain U.S. Branches for United States Tax Withholding and Reporting. For simple or grantor trusts and partnerships:
  • Form W-8BEN
    Certificate of Foreign Status of Beneficial Owner for United States Tax Withholding and Reporting (Individuals). In case there is a double tax treaty between your country of residency and the US, and you are neither a US resident nor a US citizen. and you wish to claim the benefit of the double tax treaty:
  • Form W-9
    Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification. In case the account holder is a US resident or a US citizen, a W9 form containing the tax identification number must be provided: