- Which data is collected?
- Who is this data shared with?
- How and for which purposes is data collected?
- User rights
All communication, electronic or otherwise, between the user and Nordea by means of this website, and all information, whether sensitive or otherwise, that the user provides or inputs during their use of this website, or which is collected through this website, may be subject to computer recording or otherwise, retention, automated processing and used to include it in a database, marketing, monitoring and analysis of business, legal and regulatory compliance and/or for any other related business purpose by Nordea.
Which data is collected?
Among other things, personal data is collected. Personal data is individual information based on personal or factual circumstances of an identified or identifiable individual. Depending on the type of the contract, this may include particularly sensitive data beyond the name, address, date of birth, profession and bank details.
Nordea also gathers and analyses data regarding the use of its websites, including domain names, number of hits, pages visited, length of user session, to evaluate the usefulness of the website, however these are for statistical purposes only and are not shared with any other organisation outside the Nordea Group.
Who is this data shared with?
The user expressly authorises Nordea to share the user's data with companies within the Nordea Group, except where, in doing so, Nordea would be acting in contravention of confidentiality and secrecy rules to which it is subject. The user instructs Nordea Investment Funds S.A. to pass on copies of the information submitted by the user in connection with a subscription or redemption in a Nordea investment fund via and in the context of the use of this website to an intermediary bank or independent financial advisers, who provides or has provided services in the context of shareholders, as well as to other entities within the Nordea Group. These data can be communicated in writing, by fax, electronically or by telephone.
Subject to the applicable regulations, instructions, summons, official requests or similar procedures and if such is legally permitted, we may also disclose your data towards government authorities or entities, supervisory authorities or other individuals.
How and for which purposes is data collected?
In particular, the user authorises Nordea to collect personal data from the user, to store them electronically or otherwise, to make use of them and to process them.
- As a consequence, your data could be used for the following purposes and processes:
- User and customer administration and related services.
- Market and customer satisfaction analyses.
- User and customer marketing, i.e. sending of information on products and services we believe you might be interested in.
- Compliance with laws, regulations and other legally binding obligations.
- Usage in the context of potential "due diligence" valuations in the context of the know-your-customer obligation.
- Enhancement and constant improvement of our website(s).
A cookie is a small file stored on your computer hard disk. It enables a website to remember a computer accessing this website. In addition, the cookie may contain information on computer user preferences during website visits. Further, cookies are used to track which individual websites a user visits in which order.
- Enabling and disabling cookies. For information on how to enable or disable cookies, please refer to the help section of your web browser. Most up-to-date browsers allow you to generally disable or enable cookies and to exempt cookies of reliable websites from this rule. The help section should also contain instructions on how to delete cookies that are already on your computer.
Which security measures are taken to protect your data? Nordea takes technical and organisational security measures to protect your data from accidental or deliberate manipulation, loss, destruction or the access by unauthorised individuals.
The user can request a statement of their personal data, which is stored at Nordea, free of charge. The user has the right to change or delete this data should it prove to be incorrect. Nordea may store such personal data for a maximum a period as permitted under data protection regulations.
The user is able to decide whether or not to provide the required information. If the user decides not to provide the required information then in certain circumstances some information on this website will only be available in limited form. Data will not be passed on to third parties, except when required by legal provisions or when expressly authorised by the user.